Monday, November 17, 2008

WHAT NEXT?

I just had a totally awesome week last week.It was so fruitful.I had of lot of ministry opportunities and had numerous counseling sessions with people coming for drug counselling aswell.God is so faithful even when we are faithless.I cant wait to see what great things God is going to do during this week.Already this morning someone that lives in the circle where i live came in for counseling.He has committed his life to Christ and realised that Jesus is the only answer.I am so exited to see what God is going to do next.Revival is here and i want to be a part of it.I encourage everyone not to miss out on the great things GOD is doing.

My prayer for today is that God brings revival in my own life and to everyone,s life that i know and the people following this blog.

All glory goes to Jesus

No comments: