Thursday, November 27, 2008

Through pain comes victory


I remember not being able to do anything and accomplishing it, but Today I think back when times were hard and I realize that GOD was always there even though things never went how I wanted it to go or be,He was always there for me lifting me up and setting me free from things that was never intended for me.Today I am known as one of Impact Directs Team member and things are going well with me

I recently got back from camp and my body is paining,but in spite of that pain I enjoyed my self and I have an renewing of my mind and no longer will I be conformed to the patterns of this world because of the Spirit of wisdom in me

What is the patterns?
  • Doing things the way the world does it.
  • Going for the things my flesh longs for.
  • Living life without JESUS being lifted up in your day.
  • Being selfish, being nasty etc.
  • Doing things that are not pleasing to our FATHER, our GOD.
  • Most important not listening to our parents even if they wrong not honoring them.
GOD Bless you

No comments: