Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Preaching the Good News to the Poor

Today my wife Shameez and I were invited to share our testimony at a community outreach at a local church in Bridgetown.

When we arrived we were told that they are handing the entire proceedings of the evening over to us. We were given the platform to share our testimony and we could take our time as we were the only people to testify.

Shameez shared first about her own life and her experiences in our marriage. When she was done I then shared my life story about how the drugs destroyed my life. More importantly I shared how Jesus Christ saved me and is restoring what the locusts have eaten.

The most awesome thing happened when the altar call was made, a young married couple who walked into the church while we were sharing heard our testimony and felt moved by the Holy Spirit to accept Jesus Christ as their personal saviour. Thank you Lord that we can stand on your word. A true testimony saves souls...

Be blessed!

No comments: