Thursday, November 27, 2008

RIVER MEETING



I remember not being a believer of Jesus Christ and attending a meeting called 'THE RIVER MEETING', being prayed for but always finding myself feeling drunk and opening my eyes while laying on the floor ....... Strange, but always attended this meeting.

One day I came to the same meeting at the Impact Centre in Cape Town. An Apostle by the name of Roger Petersen was speaking on 'people who are lost and do not have hope can even get into this river of God not needing to worry about the past he can take part and enjoy the river of God allowing God to take control of his life his future and seeing himself being lifted up into higher dimensions in his time on this earth' again Strange,I thought I was going mad of the drugs, I saw a Cristal clear sky blue river flowing away from me but, immediately moving into me after it was flowing away that night was an beginning of something new for me.

since that time I've decided to follow Jesus Christ and today I'm not sorry of my choice ask me why? I'll reply by telling you keep on visiting my Blog and you'll see the change I've been through in life.

God's Riches blessing upon you....



No comments: