Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No matter how bad it seems there is a way out...


My wife Shameez and I with Vuyo Mbuli from Morning Live at the Impact Centre.

I am clean from drugs 1.5yrs now but more importantly I am serving Jesus Christ for 1.5yrs. It was the best decision I could have ever made. Jesus has been good to me and my family and has been providing for our every need.

I'm not going to tell you that it was just smooth sailing, there were tough moments as well and it caused me too depend even more on Jesus.

I made the decision to devote my whole life to serving and as a result my wife was the only one working for a salary. A month down the line my faith was tested when my wife lost her job and that left us with no money and still having to provide for our 3 boys we have together. Through this storm our faith grew in Jesus Christ as we watched how He just came through time after time.

In January God provided me the opportunity to study Principles of Event Management on a part time basis at Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) and this was to me full paid. I managed to finish the course and achieved an overall pass mark of 75% by the grace of God.

Currently my wife Shameez is completing a week long Debt Counselors course at Damelin College and believe it or not this was also offered to her fully paid by her employer. Praise the Lord for divinely providing for our every need. Together my wife and I also started a business in the Debt Counseling field and with her doing the Debt Counselors course it will add a new dimension to the service our company can offer.

Wow isn't the Lord my God awesome? When the wall seems unclimbable,the ocean uncrossable,the mountain unmovable our Father does the impossible!

May God bless you with the unthinkable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lord is faithful my brother.He is really taking you from strength to strength.May God bless your business and prosper you even more.Thanx for being an inspiration to me

Unknown said...

im really inspired,may the Lord Bless you abundantly