Monday, November 24, 2008

HEAVEN'S GROCERY STORE

I was walking down life's highway a long time ago,One day, i saw a sign that read Heaven's Grocery store.As i got a little closer,the door came open wide, and when i came to myself,i was standing inside.

I saw a host of angels the were standing everywhere, one handed me a basket and said,"my child shop with care.Everything a Christian needed was in that Grocery store,and all you could not carry, you could come the next day for more.

First I got some patience, Love was in the same row.Further down was Understanding,you need that everywhere you go.I got a box or two of Wisdom, a bag or two of Faith, I just could not miss the Holy Spirit for it was all over the place.

I stopped to get some Strength and courage to help me run this race, by then my basket was getting full but I remembered i needed some grace.
I didn't forget Salvation, for Salvation that was free, So I tried to get enough of that to save both you and me.Then i started up to the counter to pay my grocery bill, For i thought i had everything to do my Master's will.

As i went up the aisle, I saw Prayer and i just had to put that in,For I knew when I stepped outside, I would run into sin.Peace and Joy were Plentiful, they were on the last shelf,Song and Praises were hanging near so I just helped myself.Then I said to the angel,"Now how much do I owe?,

He just smiled and said, "just take them everywhere you go" Again I smiled at him and said, "How much do i really owe?", He smiled again and said,

"MY CHILD, JESUS PAID YOUR BILL A LONG TIME AGO".

No comments: