Thursday, November 27, 2008

____________The Beach_____________


The beach was an awesome place for me I remember being angry at people and going into the ocean swimming with people next thing I know my anger is driven out of me.
Its amazing...... swimming is my favorite hobbies not that I am a great swimmer, but the fact that it helped me feel better especially in summer when I am angry at one of my friends or family members.

If you can't handle being angry at people or life, first of all give it to GOD then go swimming in ocean, after you had swam with people most importantly, forget about what made you angry or Forgive the person and forget what was said or done to you that made you angry

If Its life problems leave it to GOD
speak to someone you feel comfortable speaking to
that's my personal point of view,
try it might work?

GOD Bless

No comments: