Friday, June 18, 2010

Street ministry 2010

I can only thank my LORD and Saviour JESUS CHRIST for what HE did for me today.
"Its like DADDY bought me a bran new bycicle"

Thats the best way I can describe the way that Im feeling.You know what makes me happy,satisfied,wealthy,its the sparkle in the people`s eyes after we have ministered the Gosple and finished prayed for them.I don`t know what they might be going through.Are we all not good in putting up masks,sometimes.

Imagine a life without the HOLY SPIRIT guiding us,prompting us and even helping us to do the will of the FATHER,this would be a crappy world,no love,no worrying about each other.(GREATFULL HEART)Thank YOU JESUS for sending us the HOLY SPIRIT.

Im laughing now,because I feel this is going to be one of those blogs where my heading sais one thing,and my content sais another,laugh out loud,thank YOU LORD for the joy YOU have given me.(VERY BIG SMILE).

I`m sitting and I just drifted away thinking how GOD has changed my life around(DEEP BREATH) I LOVE YOU JESUS.

#JESUS is KING

No comments: