Thursday, June 24, 2010

Me and YOU

A walk with GOD in the most intimate way is what I desire.To be HIS friend.

Its the 24 June 2010 @ 02:10 in the morning,I cant sleep.Im all exited,its really hard to explain to you this that I am feeling right now,but it is a joy unspeakable and full of GLORY.Imagine being lost and you being found.Imagine being blind but now you see.Imagine being deaf but now you hear.There is nothing in this world that can give me what I have right now,"LOVE"!!!!!!!!!

This is what every human being searches for in their lifetime.We search for it in soooooo many things,many have even died and lost their souls to eternal condemnation.(HELL)

HE is always just one step away,call apon the name of #JESUS and the truth will set you free!!!!!!!!

#JESUS IS LORD

No comments: