Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Part"2"the REVOLUTION is.

GOD encounter:
We had a GOD encounter last night,just a group of youngsters worshipping GOD almighty.I must confess,I'm falling in love with JESUS CHRIST.
In order to survive this battle to make heaven,my eternal prize,I believe I need to drown myself in GOD.

I'm at a place where i see the power of GOD,the father of my lord JESUS CHRIST.
I have to repent every moment because i am a sinner,but GOD has such great mercy on my life,i still see his loving hand everyday.Today i declare boldly that I have a bright future.
I'm trying to develop a writing style that does not make me sound super spiritual but brings what i want to say across with mush emphasis.
"I don't desire to live a normal life",maybe become a superhero.(lol.....)
I'm a "26"year old who receives daily offers to have it all.
Coming from the underworld,I can walk into a life that many desires to live and many will die trying to get.

"I choose to serve JESUS CHRIST".

Shakespeare once said:"All the world is a stage and all of us are actors thereon".
We are living our lives on a stage and the audience is huge.I carry the responsibility .

I see two forces in this world."Good and evil".(I choose Good)

This is my,point of view,my believe,my story.
"WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE"

No comments: