Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Who am I"

"Who am I"

This is a rhyme about the ALMIGHTY.
I found a Cd called DJ mag(mixed tape)
about six years ago.Some one stole it.
But the word was already planted in my heart.
It made an impact in my life,I believe it will
impact yours too.

People cant ignore,
the way He makes the thunder roar,
the lightning flash,
He separates the sun,moon and stars.

Many still wonders about there purpose and cause,
Hes got it in His book of rhymes,
Hes has an infinite time.

He is the amazing,never changing,ever remaining.
If you wanna step to my GOD,you cannot face Him.
Let there be, just one MC,
cause if we clever we will reverence to respect
"Him"

"Whats His name"
author, finisher,Alpha and Omega.
There is no "One" greater.

"Whats His name"
everlasting,mic blasting,King of glory,none before
"Him"

"Whats His name"
He walked amongst the ages,He saw time faded,
no "One" can,
rock the mic persistently with the same truth blazing.

Tell me have you ever heard of someone so
"AMAZING"


No comments: