Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"FACT vs TRUTH"

I ask a friend of mine if she was happy.
She replied by asking me what i meant.

I then ask her,when you wake up in the
morning and it feels like there is no reason for living,
can you still get up and smile.

"Most people Ive asked this question to,answered,no"

That is a fact but not the truth.
"The truth is"
I am weak but in Him I am strong.
I am poor but in Him I am rich.
Weeping may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning.

Who is this "Him" I am speaking about?
"He is JESUS"
The fact is,life does not always go the way we want it to go.
Life many times brings heart ache and pain.
Sometimes it feels as if there is nothing good to this life.
That is a fact but not the truth.
The "Truth" is.
With" Jesus" in my boat,I can smile at the storm.
The "Truth" is.
After every dark cloud,there is a silver lining.




No comments: