Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"anything is small for my GOD."

Hi there people,today is the beggining of my blogging exsperience on the reconstructed project.I dont know what to do.But i trust the LORD that whatever i wright will bring a hope to someone who wants to give up.

My name is Gary John Saaiman,a 26 year old from Atlantis(SOUTH AFRICA).
At the age of 10,i accepted JESUS CHRIST into my life as my LORD and saviour.I grew up in an home where JESUS ruled and i basically lived in the church.Growing up i saw the hand of GOD move in my life and in the lives of thousands of people over a period of + - 10years.So yes,GOD is more real to me than anything that i can see.

SERVING JESUS:
I attended and still attend the Atlantis Beacon Hill church.I was an assistant youth leader and then GOD gave me the opportunity to start my own youth in mamre.A place about 5minutes out of Atlantis.In this time i lead many youngsters to the LORD.Many followed my leadership and many youngsters looked up to me.I think its safe to say that the hand of GOD was on my life in that period off my life.

MY LIFE TOOK A TURN

serving satan:
I started using drugs:dagga,mandrax,heroin but tik was my drug of choice.I dont know exactly how long but i remember using tik for six years.I got involved with selling tik because i use to live at my friends house who sold tik.TIK took control of my life.I turned my back on GOD to serve satan.I started selling drugs to many of my ex-youth members leading them in the total opposite direction of what i did before.GOD"s mercy was always on me.My life started taking a turn when they shot my friend(my brother)11 times about 1 and a half year ago.

THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST:
GOD"S love saved my life through his mercy.Im back,living in the kingdom of GOD,I believe,only by his mercy.Im now living in Bridgetown,at the Impact centre,as a full-time drug counsellor on a volunteer basis.We offer a 24 hour prayer and counselling service,knowing that GOD is saving lives.I am a living testament.

No comments: