Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Chad Eastland

Today is a good day to make someone smile.I wanna write about a brother called Chad.I am sure everyone at the Impact centre will agree when i say our lives have been deeply impacted by Chad.

The first time I met him,I must confess,I thought this bra is not right in his head.As time past I realized I was the one who needed to take a look in the mirror.

He never hides his feelings,when he is positive,(he is positive),he is not even shy to show when he has a negative twist to his vibe.Some might say that is arrogance,I say it is living life with truth,how many of us cannot even look in the mirror and thank GOD for our lives the way He intended it for us and not the way we want it to be.

I am just thinking of how I started this post,"today is a good day to make someone smile".You know what is funny,my smile is turning into laughter just by thinking of Chad.He has this impersanation he does of Mr Bean,singing the song suddenly,you will have to come to the impact centre to check it out,Its funnier than Bean.

I have to thank GOD for sending Chad into my life.I now know the difference between talking about the truth and living it.
Thank you Chad for helping me see how to live a truthfull life.
"Jesus is the truth"

No comments: