Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Running the race

Being a Woman ,I always have running list of things to do,Goals to set,Tasks waiting to be accomplished.Just when I checked off a few,I realize that I've added more to the list - Never ending

Thank God that his mercies are never ending
I encourage you let's run the race,Laying aside every weight,including the lists of things waiting to be done and the things that keep us from him.
Let's fix our eyes on JESUS,and run hard after him.In doing so we will run straight
into the Father's Loving Arms.

Hebrews 12:1-2

Therefore,since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses,let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.Let us fix our eyes on Jesus,the author and Perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

No comments: