Wednesday, December 31, 2008

WOW 2008 was good...


The one word that comes to mind when I think of 2008 is, WOW! Yes 2008 has been a truly good year for me. I have achieved so much this year by the grace of The Almighty God and I know the words are going to fail me when I try to express the gratitude that's in my heart.


This year has been a drug free year for me and for some of you have read some of my other blog posts will know where I have come out of. I have grown so much spiritually and personally and to that I have to thank everybody that has stood by me throughout this year and who have contributed to my growth.


More importantly this has been a full year that I have been serving Jesus Christ who is my saviour and my redeemer and without Him none of the things I achieved would have been possible.


I am looking forward to spending 2009 with The King and walking in his favour. Father I place my life into your hands and may everything I do in 2009 bring glory to your name.


Have a blessed new year.

No comments: