Tuesday, April 12, 2011

From the horses mouth





Not sure how popular this is but I washed my hair with horse shampoo. So I sent my husband in to get it... He was not impressed! Before attempting my first wash, I sat down to read the instructions and it went something like this;
  • prepare the animal
  • wet animals hair
  • apply to generously to mane
  • avoid contact with horses eyes
  • always stand on the side of animal whist washing

Did any of these instructions stand out or apply to me? Now was the time to find out. I removed the cap and to my surprise... IT WAS BLUE !!!!! Yes you read right, blue!!!
I took a deep breath and slowly applied the shampoo, after two washes I am happy to report that I still have hair and that the horse shampoo delivered on it's promise - shine, strength and growth!!!!!
My mamas advice, just don't kick your husband my child.

















and it you don't believe me...here's the proof



5 comments:

Damien said...

Laugh out load,
my mom also used that Shampoo.It looks very weird.

Brent Williams said...

I am not sure how true this story is but that is one stunning hairstyle lol

andrea said...

Where can i find horse shampoo? i need growth+strength.

Brunhilda said...

wow that's a first on my shopping list

JenayFloris said...

I also have it at home but was a bit sceptical to use it but after reading your blog i think i'll give it try:)thanks