Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blog=pic+vid!!!


Good Evening everybody;-)
My 5th class here at RLabs..just doing a recap of our previous lesson,last week.I think i can remember..its not that difficult as studying a subject,reading a book and remembering every detail.
My weekend was okay.I went to a karaoke for fund-raising,a choir group got the opportunity to go overseas but they needed funds,people were dancing,selling drinks+food,it was fun!!!My week is always boring because i am still without a job:( its frustrating but i always look forward to tuesdays which gets me excited to learn new things.I am interested in studying I.T..So ill be visiting northlink college this week.I need to find out more information about I.T and also where i should start in the field.
prepare 4 an exam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY GOODLUCK MEISIE ALL OF THE BEST WITH THE STUDIES YOU CAN MOS USE THIS COMPUTERS TO DO RESEARCH SKELMPIES SSSHHH LOL JUST JOKING MAN