Tuesday, April 5, 2011

my reunion















I went to my high school reunion at Garlandale Senior Secondary School on Friday evening. The build up to seeing everyone I used to know was overwhelming. I had feelings of anxiety, happiness and curiosity piled into one!!!! I felt okay about exposing myself after so many years (about 20 years) because I have been maintaining myself... chuckle chuckle!!!!!












Getting ready was quite intense but it all came together nicely.


  • Babysitter arranged check
  • house keys check
  • lip glass check right...lets do this!!!!!
Walking in was a blast, filled with hey, hi and OMW!!!!! Check, wink, wink!!!! Saw some old friends, didn't recognize others!!! wow, why do some people let themselves go like that? We danced and laughed for the most part and it turned out to be exactly what I expected!!!!

No comments: