Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My experience thus far with Rlabs

Holla! I'm currntly doing a New and Social Media course at the RLabs academy. Wow I've learned so much already and continue to learn something new every week i love it.I think I fell inlove with Social Media.I did no a little about Social Media but this course just opened up so many more new things to me. You can do so much things on Social Media like adverising,promoting,inspiring,uplifting the thing that i like best so far is blogging for me it's a space where i can go to and just be myself and how much of us can make do with that in todays society where everybody is always trying to impress everyone else

Here you have no one to impress. Sometimes we just need to off load or nag and nobody has time these days to listen but with blogging you can and the best part about blogging on the Reconstructed blog page is that there is always some one who will have something encourging to 'comment' on your post.

Im super excited and can't wait to see what's in store for next weeks class. This course is really the highlight of my day and gives me something to look forward to.

A big thank you to the guys and gals at the RLabs academy and to everybody who made this experience possible and a special thanks to Brent Williams and Tamzin Martin I'm eternally gateful.God Bless.

Jenay Floris.xoxo

No comments: