Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November 27Dinner


On Friday I had the privilege of attending the  27 Dinner at Chevelle in Cape Town. With a great lineup of Speakers just standing amongst the crowd had me all excited.
I arrived late as ever but managed to hear Justin Hartman who is the CEO speak about howAfrigator started out in a garage and is today one of the top ranked Social Media search engine and Blog directory. It was time for questions and I managed to squeeze one in, to my surprise I was not answered but was told by Justin Hartman let’s chat afterwards “Lucky Me”.
As the event drew to a close I had the opportunity of acquiring a “I’m Huge on Afrigator”  T-shirt.
And as the saying goes “Give a blogger a t-shirt and he’ll be your friend for life”
Many Thanks to the team and Nokia for a organizing such a great event.

No comments: