Saturday, December 5, 2009

World Cup Celebrations in Cape Town

The Bible says there is a season for everything under the sun. A time to be happy a time to cry, a time to enjoy is to be yourself.I was in Cape Town yesterday, and certainly to see the people enjoying themselves made me realize how important it is to be happy with those who are happy.The fact to see so many people from different cultures and races coming together was awesome. I 'v met a young lady from Angola who can only spoke English halfheartedly, and a bit of Afrikaans.

We exchange a few words as she only spoke Portuguese, as i had to translate English to her.As we were in a shop the manager of the shop did not understand English so well , so i had to translate.The campaign of Bafana Bafana certainly took me by surprised,where everyone needs to buy a Bafana Soccer Shirt.I hope the Bafana team will have the same energy as the people.

The different acts that i saw on the stage,overwhelm me as i enjoyed it".Your heart will be where your treasure lies" Music is one of my passions.

No comments: