Saturday, December 26, 2009





This past week was the most exciting week of the year. I was busy with the preparation for the graduation, it was my birthday 24th December and proposed to Monique Theron on the same day and off course
Christmas.
I just want to take something special out of the week and that is the graduation of the MoM2.0 and the Reconstucted social Media for social change sessions under the banner of Rlabs. I am a graduate of the 2008 Reconstructed session and this time around I was there to support the graduates of 2009. After all graduates received their certificates not expecting anything I got a certificate for facilitating the sessions and a special award Rlabs staff person of the year. The only certificate that is not in my social media cabinet is Social Media Masters certificate.
The graduation blog post coming soon

No comments: