Saturday, December 12, 2009

2009...

Wow!!!..what an amazing year it has been, ups and downs, ins and outs God really brought me through some rough times in my life.I had to grow up very quickly to adapt to where I am right now, I can just thank God for keeping me safe from day to day...

I was really shocked when I heard about the many incidents that happened this year, it's really sad to see young people from the ages of 16, 17, 18 and 19 being killed.It really hurt me badly to read daily in the news papers about young people been killed in car accidents, shootings etc.....up to a point where I said enough is enough! I spend a lot of my time praying for those young people's family's daily, I can only thank God for watching over my life daily as a lot could have happened to me but my God is Faithful and He watches over all his children.

I'm ready for 2010 and looking forward to see what God has in stored for me I just know it's going to be bigger and better than this year......God Bless and play safe over this festive Season!!!

No comments: