Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just concerned

A few years ago something happened to me that changed my life forever. My friend and I were at the bank cashing a cheque and there after it was back to work. We went about things the way we usually do, we got to the center and two guys came in after us but because we do drug counseling at the center, we were unaware that the two guys were there to rob the us. The strange thing about this robbery was that they knew exactly who of us had the money on them. Apparently these guys followed us from the mall where we did the transaction. What I don't understand is that both of us were in the bank, than how is it possible for them to walk past me and go to my friend and take the money from him. Some say that it could be inside information but I don't know what to think anymore. I'm just happy that no one was hurt but i am still skeptic about going to any bank, not walking in fear though but just being extra careful. Is there any way (or information) that one could put things in place to prevent this kind of thing happening again.

No comments: