Saturday, September 20, 2008

Testimony of Turn around

My name is Ricardo Little from Athlone, Cape Town. I'm 30yrs old and was addicted to drugs for 13yrs and was also involved in gangsterism. Things got real bad and i even found myself in "Pollsmoore Prison"at a stage. Through drugs i managed to destroy all relationships wether it work or personal. I tried different things to substitute the drugs but nothing worked. Now that i found Jesus i've found my life is totallay turned around! I'm free from any form of addiction! Through God's Grace i find my life is also being reconstructed, and all relationonships are rapidly being restored! To all parents and anyone who finds themselves in similar situations don't give up hope! If God can do this for me, He can do greater things for you!

No comments: