Saturday, September 6, 2008

JESUS TAKES ME TO NEW HEIGHTS

Praise be to the Most High God!!
This morning myself and Marlon Parker will be off to Grahamstown to a media conference.We will be presenting our mxit project and how technology can help with the tension in our communities.

Firstly we will be flying to Port Elizabeth and then we will be driving to Port Elizabeth.This will be my first time flying and naturally I am over the moon.This might seem small or petty to some people,but to someone like me that come off from drugs and out of gangsterism this is huge.I use to walk around when I was little and think that flying was only for rich people.I never had hopes or dreams.But today I know that I am rich indeed,i,m rich in blessings.Flying today is going to be a new”high” for me.
I know and believe that this is only the first of many flights I will be taking.I will be going to the nations and making disciples of all nations as the word of God declares.I cant help but shed a tear while typing out this.Wow,how great is our God.

I give God all the praise and glory for everything he is doing.I,m just so honoured that I can be a vessel to carry the fire and the glory of God.

I will be updating you guys as I go along.Right now I have to run as Marlon is on his way already and I need to get ready

To all the readers out there I wanna say,DREAM BIG!!!!

No comments: