Friday, September 5, 2008

FROM THE PIT,TO THE PALACE

Yesterday myself and Clinton went to U.C.T. to talk a bit about our backgrounds and were we come out of. Jason did a presentation on how technology can help reconstruct drug addicts. He called myself and Clinton up during the presentation to come and share about our past experiences and and gang activities we found ourselves in while using drugs. The presentation went well and we got a lot of feed back and questions from the audience.

I never thought in a million years that this once drug addict would be speaking to people of that stature and at U.C.T nogal.God is just taking the team to new heights and places.

I give God all the praise and glory for what He is doing in my and the guys life.

God has really taken me from the pit to the palace, just like he has did for Joseph.

God is so faithful

No comments: