Thursday, September 25, 2008

God takes me to new heights

Hi everybody,

A little over a year ago I was still involved in substance abuse and gangsterism and I thought there was no hope for me. Alot has changed since then, I met Jesus Christ and he changed my life.

Since then I have become the Chairperson of the Local Drug Action Committee in the Athlone District and I am actively involved in the fight against substance abuse and related social ills...

The other big thing that has happened in my life this year is that I completed my 1 year course in Principles of Event Management at Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) and obtained a 75% overall aggregate. It was a hard year for me coming out of the hectic lifestyle I lead and having to go back and study at university to obtain an internationally recognised qualification. But God was gracious to me and gave me the strength to push through.

God's hand is really upon me and his favour surrounds me because my wife Shameez and I have also started our own business and things are really looking good for the business.

Matthew 6:33 "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and these things will be given to you as well.

No comments: