Saturday, September 20, 2008

gary,s back

if you remember the story of the prodical son,you will know exactly whats going down.im like a badboy gone good.O yes,im from Atlantis.At age 10 i accepted Jesus Christ as my saviour.I served God faithfully untill my life took a heavy turn at the age 20.I got involved in the underworld,drugs,crime,actually anything ellegal tickled my fancy.So you can imagine this,an youth leader who lead youngsters in the way of the Light then turned his back on God and sold drugs to many of the youngsters that followed him.But by the grace of God he has brought me back to salvation.And thats why gary,s back

1 comment:

Clinton Liederman said...

Keep up the good work brother! The Lord our God is going to use you in ways you would never have imagined. God's grace is sufficient for us...