Saturday, September 20, 2008

From street corners to Conference Halls...

Hello everybody,

This is exciting times for me when I just think back 1.5 years ago I was hanging out on street corners getting high on drugs, getting involved in gang activities and getting into trouble with the law.

I was approached by Department of Social Development to do a 5 minute with the new MEC of Social Development, Mrs. Zodwa Magwaza at an event to welcome her into her new position. There were many other dignitaries from local government as well as Ceo's and Directors of organisations present at the meeting. I was there in the capacity of Chairman of Athlone Local Drug Action Committee.

Wow God has brought me a mighty long way in short period. All glory, honour and praise be to God, for there is none like him.

Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart

Watch this space! Be blessed.

No comments: