Tuesday, September 9, 2008

D.C.I. COFERENCE

The D.C.I (Digital Citizen Indaba) conference Marlon and I attended kicked off to a good start. We were second on the programme, Marlon spoke about how technology can be used to reconstruct drug addicts and help with the tension in our communities. He also spoke about how he is using mxit as a tool to combat the drug scourge out there. He then called me up to give a bit of my story as to where I come out of, and where I find myself now. The presentation went so well and was warmly received by the other delegates and speakers. After we had finished it was time for a tea break. This is when people and journalist rushed to us to get our story. They were actually lining up waiting to speak to us. That is what I call God’s favour. Marlon spoke to few influential people in the industry and did some useful networking. By the end of the day Marlon had done three radio interviews and numerous newspaper interviews.

Yet again God had shown up big time. All glory and praise to God

No comments: