Thursday, December 4, 2008

Reconstructing lives

GOD uses the Reconstructed Team to reconstruct lives like these.

Chad Eastland

I lived on the streets for three years; I smoked drugs on the streets from the age of sixteen years old.

At the age of seventeen I started to rob people, shooting people and having sex with girls. I was a junior mafia on the run, I had three guns and then at the age of eighteen I started to sell drugs for two years. After that I went to prison, now I would like to change my whole life around. I am twenty two years old; I would like to serve twenty years of my life to community service and my reason for this is that I want to give back to the community for all the bad things I have done I’m going into the trade of pluming, so today I ask God to show me the way because I believe that He is the truth the way and the life.

No comments: