Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Me and Preparation For The Holiday Prgram

A Holiday Program is being held here at the YFDC (Youth And Family Development Centre) in 66 Tarentaal Road, Bridgtown, Athlone, Cape Town which is in the same premises as the Impact Direct Centre is in,
and Guess what? I'm part of it, I'm a leader at the Holiday Club.


Here is part of the things that we planned before the Holiday Club Program started:

  1. QUESTIONS TO ASK KID THE KIDS IN ACTIVITIES AND GAMES
  • Who am I?
  • Where am I?
  • God uses people, Where you?
  • What do I have?
  • Am I accepted?
  • Am I worth it?
  • Do you they like being around me?
2. MEMORY VERSES
  • Eph 1:11-12
  • Prov 3:5-6
  • Dan 5:23
  • Rom 12
  • 1 Cor 15:58
  • 2 Peter 1:3
  • John 10:10
3. OUTINGS
  • 29TH December 2008
  • 7th January 2009
  • *The Last Day* Certificates will be given at the 9th January 2009

No comments: