Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Kyle's Story Of Impact Direct Centre


Kyle is a young lad by the age of 17 and I interviewed him to find out why he finds the Impact Centre helpful even though he was coming here for 3 years

Kyle says, "since he started coming to the Impact Centre His life has changed traumatically because of the counseling that he received at the Impact Centre"

I asked him why did he come, he said that," He has being going through some issues in his life and he needed someone to speak to"

I also asked now that his problems have been sorted out why still come here to the Impact Direct Centre."I have a good relationship with al the people at the centre and even help where I can and he also love seeing people that come to the centre seeing their lives being changed in a positve way because through this I learn alot from these people who come here to the Impact Centre our lives is resident here at this centre"

I found out that Kyle also studies at a FET college he did his first year in travelle and tourism and all of those things opened in the 3 years that he is coming here to the Impact Centre

We as the reconstructed blog wants to see more lives being changed like this therefore we want to invite you to pop in and have a look at whats happening here at the Impact Centre

GOD Bless

No comments: