Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I Still Remember


I remember when I was 6 years old, when my dad ,my mother and me just stepped out the door to go to my aunts place as we stepped out of the door and my mom noticed the strange weather and said to my dad ,'I wounder if we must stay home' I replied,'NO! come we go'.

As we stepped out our home now walking in the road in front of our home to get to the other side just as we got to the opposite side of the road Suddenly thunder stroke down from the sky I saw a great big flashing light coming towards us but turning from us to the left where there was an power station immediately we turned around and ran back to our home my mother blew out her breath and stood still for a few seconds she said that we were warned by God not to go anywhere Thank GOD I'm still alive

The reason why I write these things is to make known to others that life is a presses thing and we must not take it for granted

GOD Bless

No comments: