Saturday, May 2, 2009

THE FIRST POST BY LANCE

hi my name is lance i am 15 years old i attend at batavia high and i do not have alot of friends at that school because most of that children are on drugs and i want to avoid being friends with them and i try to get them away from that sort of groups so i just want to be a pure boy and not on drugs because i no how it will affect my parents

i have learn,t in the past how the drugs has affected my parent because my eldest sister Monique was on drugs and we never new at the time but she confessed to my parents that she was on drugs and she told my parents the only way out is with God thats what she said and my parents gave her another chance and now i look at Monique as a great sister even then best sister that i could ever have and thats why i am at the impact centre

No comments: