Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Social Development Celebratory Event




The Department of Social Development in Athlone celebrated their monthly staff gathering to highlight the many good things that are done in the community by various organisations they in Partneship with.
It’s been two years since I made a commitment to serving Christ and two weeks later since I did my first presntation at a Womens Conference and today God has allowed me the opportunity to attend the event as a guest speaker to share a motivational talk.

I shared my story and presented a short introduction of how I use Social Media as a source of freedom to express myself and share the many promises God has instore and how you shuldn’t limit yourself.

To download Monique Theron podcast see http://impactdirect.org.za

No comments: