Saturday, July 18, 2009

Things have to change(poem)


Life is like a tree.
The growing never stops until you die one day,your roots grow deeper into what you love and that love can only come from above, that love when it came to me it gave me life and set my spirit free, Even as I'm breathing I can feel his love and I know that i am lucky, the favor comes from the God above........People don't really see it but i can feel it theirs no stopping it , the hand of father Jah can not be stopped he is the one that sent the Holy Spirit. We should be glad that one man gave his life up for us, this man had never made a mistake and never will, that man is living inside of you, that man is the one that conquered sin ,he is the only way into heaven, He's name is Christ Jesus.
I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, and appointing me to his service. Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because i acted in unbelief. The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

Yes those dark night i turned to you, No human hand could help me through.........Only you Jesus i live for you..........I'm even prepared to die for what is true...,,,,,,,,,,Yes sometimes my tree gets knacked and broken down , Yet Christ molds my vine to bear more fruit in that the strength go's to my roots.

Yes it is a fact there is a God but the TRUTH is CHRIST who strengthens me........There is only one love and that is in Christ.

Be blessed people open up your eyes and see the truth. All i know I was blind but now I see and it is only Jesus Christ that will open up your eyes.

Phillippians2vs9-11
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place above every name, that every knee shall bow in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue shall confess Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

I just can't wait till Judgment day..............People be were if your name is not in in the book of life!
The living waters of Christ Jesus is flowing through my vanes.........I will never thirst again!

Indeed my vine is being pruned and I thank the Father for that................I'm a solid tree built on a rock and the wind and storms can come and I wont fall..........Thank you Jesus Christ

Peace out people God bless............The harvest is ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

rae goedeman said...

Amazing! im amazed...not going to ask if its really yours coz i read your soul in this blog.be encouraged my brother ,this was written with a spiritfilled soul.love u