Monday, July 13, 2009

Serving Jesus for two years




Today once again I just want to thank the Lord for keeping me on the narrow road for 2 year. On Friday 10 July 2009 I celebrated my two year anniversary together with Monique Theron,Clinton Liederman and Jerome Mias we all gave our lives to Jesus on the same day.

The words is still ringing in my head what Pastor Roger Petersen said "with this group of people there is going to be a peoples movement and we are that movement, today I can give testimony to that word what pastor Roger said that is true, Im just mentioning one project that we involve in and that project is the first in the world Drug Advice & Support

A special thanx goes to Impact Direct Ministries for opening there doors and for supporting us may God bless you all that is apart of Impact Direct.

Hebrews 11:6
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek Him.

No comments: