Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Life Story

My name is Kyle Stevens I am a 18 year old young man,I am currently studying Hospitality at Three Cord family College.

I was born in Cape Town ''district six'', lived there for about two years of my life then we moved to Silvertown where I currently live.I have two brothers and two sister's and a mother and a father,my father has never been in my life so my mother had to raise me all by her self.I was always a very shy young little boy never had the guts to open my mouth infront of people I never actualy had friends because I was way different to the other children in my class always wanted to be alone and very independent.

I had what you would call a tough child hood not the usaul like most young people would have,I was always bullied around by the other kids in my class and shoved around like a dog.My life was full of hurt because of what the kids done to me at school I closed my whole life to others no body could ever get through to me.I never felt exepted in society I always felt left out like I had no reason to live,on many occasians I felt like committing suicide the thought of me ending my life was probably the best thought I'd ever had in my life because of all the feelings that I had towards others I hated.

I remember sitting outside one evening and thinking about all the hurfull things that people done to me..it was hard to let go of the thoughts but I knew that at one stage of my life it had to stop. One morning on 23 december 2005 my mother and I decided to get help for me at that point I had enough,I remember me asking my mother where we are going to and she replied saying that she's not sure but she prayed and asked God to guide us to a place where we could find help,and the Lord led us to the Impact Centre where we met Pastor Roger Petersen he talked to me a bit and I decided to commit my life to Lord and my my my life changed for the better and today I am more than an overcommer because Jesus set me free and I'm more confident and I know who I am in Christ Jesus.

I pray that my life story would be a blessing and encouragement to who ever reads this blog...

2 comments:

rae goedeman said...

Yes let go of the past hurts and know that a brighter future awaits, if you focus on Him alone in all your ways.God bless

Kyle Lyle said...

Amen sister Rea...