Saturday, June 27, 2009

Neo316-Thereconstructed reloaded

I just love to mention that I’m part of this brother hood. Lives reconstructed from gangsterism and drugs, and I’m talking about the worst of the worst.

All pioneers of innovation in the social media sector eg. Das(drug advice and support) an application on mxit that we use to give support to drug addicts and affiliated social problems. Our aim is to reach 1% of the total mxit population of South Africa (12000 000 users) which will put us on 120000 contacts. I think that is pretty fruitful ,seeing that about 2 years ago I still sold drugs for an friend and involved myself in bringing destruction to our community.

I’m currently blogging while sitting in a social media class presented by Kingross and Brent Williams graduates of class 2008.

Neo: means(something new) and 316 refers to my favourite scripture in the Bible:John3 vs. 16 ,For GOD so loved the world that He gave His only son that whoever believed in Him should perish but have eternal life.

No comments: