Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Venise...My Story

My name is Venise Smith.....Well this is my first blog, believe it or not this is a brand new experience for me. I must tell you that since I've become a follower of Jesus Christ I am not afraid to attempt anything.It's amazing how much we can learn from each other. I believe God has intended for us to share our knowledge,gifts and talents with each other.I already feel so empowered.If each day...each one of us can give to someone else....Wow...this world will be a better place.Always remember...someone else will always have less than you have...so don't hesitate....give....Someone else will always know less than you know.....share your knowledge......empower them.Just to reflect back to about four years ago...I spent some time with Monique....sharing with her how God can change her life from drugs and bondage.It was very interesting to see how she allowed God to set her free from all of this and how she is channeling her time...gifts and talents empowering others through lives reconstructed from drugs and gang activities.......The best part of all is.....tonight I'm a student in her class......learning all about blogging....she is the facilitator..........I really want to thank God for this awesome opportunity....
Please join me and share that which God has entrusted you with......gifts....talents...knowledge.
Happy Sharing,
Venise

Happy sharing,
Venise

No comments: