Tuesday, March 29, 2011

a day in the life

Hi everybody,

My name is Nazlee and this is my first blogging experience. Its sooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am currently in a Social and New Media class, this is my third lesson and I am really loving it. I am 35 years old and I have 3 kids aged 9, 4 and 2. Being a stay-at-home mom is really tough and im quite surprised that I am able to have a sensible conversation this evening, after the day I had!!! All in a days work I guess ;) This class is a good break and also allows my brain to function the way it's meant to. I am really into growing myself this year and becoming who I was meant to be. I find that time away even for an hour helps me to be a better mom and more productive in my home space. Apart from my classes, running is also a serious passion.

No comments: