Saturday, October 3, 2009

Never The Same Again.

My week was really amaizing had an awesome experience in the presence of the Lord.I was really overwhelmed on wednesday evening after homecell,the word was about we allowing ourselves to get lost in God...

WOW!!!....I was really seeking God that evening because I was longing for a deeper touch of the Holy Spirit and I got more than what I expected.I got home from homecel and went to bed immediately but I couldn't fall asleep I knew that I needed have a one on one with God that evening,I was so restless but I got up and went into the other room and I wept before the Lord.I experienced the Lord like never before and I know that My Life Will Never Be The Same Again,it carried on whole night through until about 4:30 am....

I can just give God all the Praise and Glory....I Pray the whoever reads this post would be encouraged and motivated to change their lives and give it to Jesus I promise you that when you decide to change your life it will never be the same again.....

No comments: