Friday, March 27, 2009

My Social Media Achievements

hello world.... today when I was meditating I just thought what I have accomplished and achieved in the space of a year and 9 months. Things that i wouldn't dreamed of when I was using drugs but,God gets all the Praise for making me new.

Here are some of my achievements: In 2008 I graduated in a Social Media Course (Social Media for Social Change. I got the Blogger of the year 2008 and administration rights to this very Blog.

From graduating in 2008 I am one of the facilitators of the www.mom2zero.com Social Media Cafe Sessions and the facilitator of the new intake of the Reconstructed project, and last what I have learned about Social Media I am putting into practice im the owner of www.kingross.wordpress.com where I created a nice audience on my blog and also teamed up with @brentoo7 (follow him on twitter). We own www.christwillbedone.wordpress.com where you can get daily devotions.

No comments: