Friday, October 24, 2008

MILLIONS HEARS ABOUT JESUS




I had the awesome God given opportunity to open the show with my testimony. I spoke about how when I was on drugs and sold drugs in the area, my life just spiraled downwards and out of control. And how I ended up at the centre looking for help and met Jesus Christ. I also spoke about how I just felt loved and accepted the very moment I walked into the Impact Centre. I felt a bit nervous and under pressure as 8-10 million people watch the show every morning, however this was an opportunity God gave me to proclaim the name of Jesus to millions out there. Here are pics of me during my talk before Vuyo Mbuli came on set.

ROMANS 1 VS 16
FOR I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL,BECAUSE IT IS THE POWER OF GOD FOR THE SALVATIOPN OF EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES.FISRT THE JEWS THEN THE GENTILE

No comments: