Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I LOVE YOU MY SISTER.




Today I got the surprise of my life.My sister contacted KFM radio via email,and told them of how proud she is of me and the good work I am doing in the community.KFM Then contacted the centre and spoke to Clinton and arranged with him that I be at the centre when they come.A lady by the name of MEL then came out do a interview with me.I was still laying in my room at the centre when she arrived.They told me that someone was here to see me.To my surprise she told me that she wanted to do a quick interview with me.She told me what my sister had done and how proud she is of me ad how she dont show it enough.She then handed me voucher for Ocean Basket worth R300.00 compliments of Kfm.I am naturally over the moon and just want to say:’’Thank you my sister for supporting me even though I use to put the family through hell in the past.This means so much to me and I love you so much.Thanx.Nicci.”

Of course thank you to God for restoring families and all the Honour and Glory goes to God!!!!!!
PS.The interview will be played on air on Wednesday 29 October 2008 @ 6.450am

3 comments:

chromie said...

Wow! my brother kfm my radio station lol im proud of what GOD is doing in your life all praise to JESUS

chromie said...

Wow! my brother kfm my radio station lol im proud of what GOD is doing in your life all praise to JESUS

Anonymous said...

Hi Brent

I love you too my baby brother and it is truly a pleasure to have done the little "surprise" for you. All the praise and Glory to you God.