Thursday, October 16, 2008

BESIDES EVERYTHING I SAY;..............


I Say; Yes!!! Hi

My name is Jason I'm 17 yrs of age. My Father past away when I was 11 years of age since then we lost our house due to the circumstances at home , Mother not working and my brothers and Sister on drugs using all there wages and drinking or drugging it out I happen to be in a house at the moment but not with any of my family. Today my life just been completely 'SmAcKeD' into a whole new person, life, dimension you name it I feel much better after Realizing that i can overcome all trials and tribulations.

This is how good GOD is to me I am so highly favoured by GOD as a child of GOD I decide to walk in this favour and by Tomorrow I tell you I will share what happened to me. The LORD's Favour will rest upon me and tomorrow I'll share about what God will do in my life and is going to do in my life at the Impact Centre

I know my Father LIVES Because "GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME"

No comments: