Thursday, February 10, 2011

Moving on

I was chatting a very good friend of mine last week and we spoke about moving on.How it is important for 1 to move so that 1 does not stagnate.Life is very interesting,we always have opportunities to increase our capacity and then on the same time we have oposition the pull us back,I think the one goes with the other.It is just up to us,which we are going to choose.Im faced with change at the moment,an oportunity that forces me to step out of my comfort zone.Im thinking about myself,its strange sumtimes how I want something but Im not always willing to change.I remember one episode of star wars were master yoda sais: change u must,I heard a quote that is supposed to be the words of P.W Botha which read: adapt or die,it mite nt be his words but it still had an impact on my life.So yes peeps,I remember another saying that goes: the only constant is change.So I guess its time to move on.

No comments: